Type of Employment: Contract
Title: QA Analyst
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – Flexible
Job ID number: C1326
Brief Description on Duties:
- Responsible for driving and managing the testing which includes creating the test plan, scenarios, cases, test execution and defect management.
- Align to Sun Life Quality Engineering practices.
- Apply an automation-first mindset to testing activities.
- Participate in design review meetings to understand testability and automation test impact of new features.
- Ensure the testing team has the appropriate test environment and test data.
- Provide the IT and Business teams with detailed information on any defects found and help prioritize defects based on risk.
- Defect Management using qTest and report status and/or metrics to project stakeholders.
- Provide training/coaching to team members.
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in Computer Science/Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience working with S/4HANA with exposure to at least 2 projects
- Hands-on experience with the following S4/HANA modules, GL/AP/FA/MM
- Exposure to SAP AFO
- Strong Communication and Client Management Skills
- Well-developed client facing skills, customer service and results focused.
- Understanding of ETL concepts
- Experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Familiarity with test automation tools (Tosca Automation Specialist Level 1 & Level 2 and Tosca Data Integrity Specialist)
- Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Integration and delivery concepts, specifically continuous testing
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly.
- Approach tasks with an innovative mindset, positive outlook
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Additional (nice to have skills):
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting.
- S/4HANA Certification considered a plus.
- Exposure to SAP Ariba.
|Job Category||QA Analyst|