We are looking for a QA Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: QA Analyst
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours/ week
Job ID number: C1132
Brief description of duties:
- Will be responsible for test strategy development, test execution, and managing the development and execution of testing deliverables across multiple technology groups. This will include work on the Oracle Siebel CRM application and its interfaces.
- Will interface with Test lead and other test staff, with technical product owners, with supporting vendors/service providers, and with various project teams to assess testing needs for the project, analyze and interpret test results, establish and review metrics and communicate results and recommendations to a technical and business audience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to easily articulate the value of testing (and the types of testing) to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must have experience testing in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Review requirements and design documents with a focus on End-to-End workflow across numerous systems or applications
- Experience in developing and documenting test cases, test scenarios and manual test scripts
- Execute test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test scripts according to system test plan and project schedule and End to End business processes
- Document test results, log bugs and help in troubleshooting analysis with developers or business leads
- Ability to report testing progress using approved status reporting mechanisms, templates on a predetermined frequency.
- Work within an Agile environment to identify any issues with product/testing requirements.
- Prepare / assist with preparation of all prescribed QA artifacts including, but not limited to, master test strategy and plan, functional test plan, QA acceptance plan/sign off, defect tracking report.
- Prepare and participate in performance testing as required.
- Participation and / or review of documentation and/or test results in all QA test phases such as requirements validation, Unit, Integration, functional, and regression testing.
- Support and assist with UAT processes and deliverables
- Testing experience in CRM domain
- Ability to understand business/technical requirements
- Knowledge of testing End to End system integration from source applications through to data flows into the Datawarehouse and beyond
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with using a defect tracking system
- Knowledge of all phases of the testing lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of the proper creation and maintenance of test data
- Experience adapting to change quickly, multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines
- Excellent investigative, problem solving and analytical skills with ability to translate broad, strategic intent into tactical plans and directions
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written; ability to communicate with both business and technical audiences
- Ongoing interaction with business analyst group to acquire clarification of business requirements of new and /or existing functionality
- Broad testing knowledge and practical experience of industry standards, tools and techniques
- Excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in Testing or QA activities
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves:
- Testing experience on the Oracle Siebel CRM software
|Job Category||QA Analyst|
|Testing experience on the Oracle Siebel CRM software||4|
|Testing or QA activities||5-7|