We’re looking for a Python Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Tableau Developer
Term: 6 months + possible extensions
Location: Remote for now/ Ontario
Job ID number: C1192
- Work closely with solution architect and collaborate on the design of the new solution.
- Development, testing, implementation, and support (DevOps) of new software or enhancements to existing applications.
- Successful completion of assigned task items and ability to work on all levels of complexity in the delivery of the solution.
- Performs analysis and determines the required customizations and configurations for a new application or enhancement.
- Produces the required technical detailed design and program specifications as it applies to the solution being worked on to meet business requirements for new applications and enhancements.
- Other than reviews from Team Lead or Manager, works completely independently, with significant collaboration with other teams and with the Business.
- Ensures deliverables are delivered on time, on quality, and meet the business needs.
- Escalates issues to the Team Lead on a timely basis for assistance in resolution.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead, provides input to estimates for development work.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Solid application development skills and strong software development lifecycle knowledge
- Solid background in the technical aspects of implementing large complex integrated systems.
- Strong understanding of common business processes and practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of systems design
- Strong experience and understanding of integration and SOA/web-services/middleware technologies.
- Strong knowledge, experience, and support (DevOps) on the following stack: Python3, Django, Postgres 12, Java, JSON, Linux, REST, AWS. Heroku is a definite asset.
- Integration Technologies: SSIS, REST API’s, Message Queue, Service Bus, API Gateway’s
- Portal Technologies : Java, Django, JSP, Angular JS, Node JS, SharePoint, XML, YAML, JSON.
- Strong background and experience of Postgres 12, MS SQL database, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, TSQL, PL-SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or higher, GitHub, TFS, JIRA and MS Project server is essential.
- Knowledge of Change Management, Incident Management, and Project Management is essential.
|Job Category||Python Developer|
|Postgres 12||Must have|