We’re looking for a Bilingual Python Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Bilingual Python Developer
Location: Remote, for now,/ Montreal
Job ID number: C1262
Brief description of duties:
The developer is going to automate the tasks and processes related to our storage equipment (OnTap, Solidfire, StorageGrid) as well as participate in the implementation of our self-service platform to provide cloud infrastructure on-demand to all internal business customers, leveraging available microservices and various API products.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Knowledge of the Python language (back end experience) and Python frameworks (Django)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and data structures.
- Experience with SQL and an ORM (Django ORM) to integrate a database
- Extensive expertise in unit test integration, integration testing frameworks, test-based development, behavior-based development, etc.
- Experience in developing microservices applications
- Experience with CI-CD and Gitlab CI
- Experience developing and deploying the containerized applications (Docker, K8s, Openshift)
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, English and French required
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of vue.js
- Knowledge of VMware, Openstack, and BAN (NetBackup)
- Experience on NetApp Storage equipment
|Job Category||Python Developer|