We are looking for a Property Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Property Business Analyst
Job ID number: C1056
Brief description of duties:
- In co-ordination with Sr. CAFM Analyst, Facilities Manager or Facility Director manage the Tririga software application to ensure that projects and drawing integrity are maintained in order to provide accurate information and meet the needs of the Department. Develop standard reports, adhoc reporting as requested, and provide extensive reporting for Management based on the Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird data. Provide end-user support and training to the Designers.
- Process the monthly rental chargeback allocations for Head Office locations which are reviewed and approved by the various business unit financial representatives. Prepare rental packages for the budgeting process and respond to any rental inquiries.
- Provide technical expertise and initial troubleshooting for PC software and hardware used in Corporate Real Estate by identifying problems and recommending solutions. Manage the hardware/software inventory.
- Ensure that all rental and statistical information is properly captured and provided for the purpose of budgeting, processing chargebacks, benchmarking, quarterly reporting, and space analysis. Analyze statistical results and create adhoc reports upon request.
- Keep abreast of industry standards and current technology to support the Corporate Real Estate department.
- Provide back-up to the Project Managers when necessary.
- Ensure system problems do not result in lost data in Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird product.
- Meet needs of users with respect to current state of application while continuing to enhance the application.
- Responding quickly to customer needs and environmental/process changes.
- Create output documents and reports to meet end user requirements based on client wishes.
- Influencing and negotiating with others to meet project deadlines.
- Juggling multiple priorities from immediate concerns to non- immediate, project related responsibilities. Translate non-technical requirements specifications into workable solutions within the application.
- Ensure Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird rental drawings are properly maintained for all locations and reflect accurate and current business unit space allocations. This is a critical process required to ensure accurate monthly rental charges are allocated to the business units.
- Post Secondary Education in a Computer/Technical program or related 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Expert in CAD/Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird software as well as Facility database concepts
- Team oriented and the ability to influence non reporting staff.
- Familiarity with Facilities Management terms and procedures.
- Excellent PC skills in CAD, proficiency with Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird software as well as MLI applications, strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments as well as manage multiple tasks, work independently and set priorities to consistently meet deadlines.
- Good influence and communication skills with ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Ability to identify necessary resources and negotiate appropriate support. Creative in identifying new opportunities and solutions.
- Strong oral and written communications with emphasis on management reporting.
- Ability to communicate business information with internal/external customers and co-workers.
- Database design and maintenance and documentation experience. Familiarity and comfort with equipment required.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Post Secondary Education in a Computer/Technical program||2 to 3|