We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6 months + extension
Location: Remote, for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1226
Brief description of duties:
• Business operational transformation projects with key technology / digital deliverables utilizing both internal IT and vendor partners; complex technology alignment across systems
• Ongoing alignment and coordination of business process and operational impacts and implementation of project deliverables; cross-functional resource and priority management
• Management of intra-project dependencies and alignment across portfolios
• Key deliverable timeframes ranging from 3 to 6 months in the context of projects spreading over the next 18 months
- Non-Banking experience ideally software companies, manufacturing, and travel.
- Experience with Business Process Operation and Optimization – Strong business-facing roles with some IT application development.
- Strong vendor management experience
- Strong project financials/forecasts
- PMP is a must-have.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, both inside the organization, to technical and non-technical stakeholders, with quality both written and verbally.
- Experience in the use of various project development methodologies including both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Important – Experience working with vendors and technology consulting firms including managing relationships, evaluating performance, and tracking T&M budgets.
- Important – Experience managing project financials and forecasting including developing and tracking capital and operating budgets.
- Important – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated experience to onboard quickly, solidify scope rapidly and manage change to scope closely.
|Job Category||Program Manager|
|PMP certification||Must have|
|Business Process Operations and Optimization||Must have|
|Vendor Management||Must have|
|Project financials/forecasts||Must have|