Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 10-months – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2-3 days a week on-site
Job ID number: C1178
Brief description of duties:
- Direct planning, scheduling, resource engagement, milestones determination, and final deliverables definition within the project.
- Engage stakeholders to communicate end objective, key milestones and milestone deliveries.
- Create project plans and manage dependencies in accordance with project needs.
- Conduct appropriate status review sessions and escalate issues as necessary.
- Manage the project budget by contributing to monthly forecasts, quarterly accruals, and year end carry forwards.
- Provide consulting and guidance on project initiatives and developing creative/alternative approaches to problem resolution.
- Develop a strong partnership with the Business Sponsor to gain strong understanding of requirements, sustain open dialogue to manage product backlog efficiently, and facilitate and drive the benefits of the project.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure business needs and outcomes of the project are achieved.
- Establish scope of the project; monitor and control scope to ensuring focus on delivery.
- Manage reporting for all work packages within the project.
- Establish roles and responsibilities in the project.
- Identify resource requirements, set expectations, and manage stakeholders to enable efficient and effective achievement to project outcomes
- Previous or current work experience in the Banking industry.
- Project Management experience with high complexity, high risk and large budgets (preferably within banking)
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g., CA PPM) and techniques.
Nice to Haves:
- Payment Clearing knowledge
- PMP certification.
- Strong communication (verbal/written/presentation)
- Relationship building
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Mature interpersonal skills with the ability to work with, and influence, all types of professionals.
|Job Category||Project Manager|