Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1329
Brief Description on Duties:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with data and cloud platforms within the organization, allowing them to learn a lot of transferable skills to support their career growth.
Typical Day in Role:
- Support the strategy, governance, and implementation of the multi-year cloud transformation program across all geographies and business units.
- Provide effective and pragmatic program management, delivery and storytelling expertise to simplify program messaging and narratives.
- Responsible for establishing and managing projects’ integrated plan in collaboration with project delivery team. Identify key stakeholders and involve subject matter experts as required.
- Identify key stakeholders and involve subject matter experts as required.
- Create and manage Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions (RAID) log and help drive decision-making and accountability by supporting cross-functional executive and senior management forums to align on opportunities, challenges and required actions.
- Handle, maintain and control relevant project information. Project information may include: project documentation; project charter; estimates; budget projections; dependencies; project plan; activity schedule; risk identification & management plan; communication & change management plan; Issues log; status reports; correspondence; meeting minutes; and project closeout report
- Connect with project management professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project
- Build and update plans and schedules.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 4+ years of experience with Google Cloud or related technologies
- 2+ years of experience working with JIRA
- Experience working in an agile environment/methodologies
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- PM at a Canadian bank
- Functional Knowledge of Data Analytics
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Experience using Power Apps and Power BI
Soft Skills Required:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation oral and written communication skills
|Job Category||Project Manager|