We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 1 year (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (1-2 days/week)
Job ID number: C1215
Brief Description of Duties:
Typical Day in Role:
- Lead the Off-Boarding & Client Lifecycle Management to drive successful execution and completion of client off boards in a controlled and timely manner across GBM Canada
- Engage business and develop business partnerships to gain buy into strategic offboarding
- Deepen key strategic client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Partner with the Client Insight and Analytics Team to develop a robust model to identify low revenue clients
- Continue to develop a feedback loop model with the FO/ various business units to be notified once a client has been exited to ensure the client has been exited in all third-party/credit systems
- Liaise with various GRM and static middle office to offboard the counterparties in both source and credit systems
- Provide ongoing support to GBMO teams across various jurisdictions to provide a holistic overview of the client’s footprint to include trade and revenue history
- Support various GBMO Client List Cleansing initiatives through Canada Remediation, Periodic Refresh initiatives across jurisdictions and Regulatory Reviews
- Deepen Key Strategic relationships with the business to create the “offboarding hub for GBM,” providing an end to end operating model to ensure a complete cessation of the client relationship with GBM
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams to resolve offboarding challenges, technology challenges and data challenges and one-off ancillary projects as required.
- Support the development of a robust client offboarding operating model to timely exit risky or non-strategic clients who have been approved by the business
- Provide accurate and complete management information on status, risks and issues with the process and escalate any control weakness
- Supporting the relevant KYC initiatives, responsible for GBMO Delivery Program in offboarding initiatives as assigned, including planning, tracking, execution, as well as developing robust process, relevant training materials and procedures documents
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams to resolve offboarding and remediation challenges, technology challenges and data challenges and one-off ancillary projects as required.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with Power BI (creating and maintaining Dash Boards)
- Prior Experience Working with a Financial Institution
- Prior Experience managing client relationships
- PMP would be an asset but not required
- Familiarity with KYC/AML/Trade Reporting regulations nice to have
- Experience working with and reconciling Capital Markets or Institutional client transactional data
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal (explain/translate the data/analysis and communicate it to the teams & stakeholders in business terms)
- Positive attitude
- Team player
|Job Category||Project Manager|