We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Location: Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa – Hybrid, on average 2 days/week. The resource will be expected to travel to the client Head Office in Ottawa approximately 3 trips/year if they are located elsewhere.
Job ID number: C1065
Brief description of duties:
The Sr. Project Management service provider with Large scale program management will work with the Roadrunner program lead and will responsible to manage the program and establish the required governance to oversee the program.
Under the leadership of the IT Strategy, Planning & governance The Sr. Project Management service provider will handle various responsibilities for a Large scale program:
- Working closely with various stakeholders such, Enterprise Architecture, Operations, Procurement, Orchestration, vendor management to establish and create the program roadmap with timelines and milestones.
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all workstream within the program.
- Managing the transition work to a new partner (managed operations and network services),
- Define KPIs that indicate the program is on the right track
- Define the Program dashboard/status report to report key metrics for workstream in execution
- Anticipate difficult steps and potential bottlenecks.
- Establishing the Program governance to oversee and reports to the seniors.
- Identifying risks, risk analysis, mitigation strategies and communication of risks to all Level of governance in place.
- Communicating on an ongoing basis with stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office, project management software (e.g. Planview, MS Project, JIRA, ADO, Confluence etc.)
- Must have 10+ years of overall experience in actual Large scale program management , using traditional and agile methods. Prior experience should include proven track-record of, establishing governance, KPI and measure for large programs
- Broad Experience in managing large scale program.
- Experienced in managing multiple dependencies between projects
- Experienced in establishing KPIs and program measures,
- Knowledge of an agile framework (i.e. Scrum, Kanban),
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
|Job Category||Project Manager|