We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1060
Brief description of duties:
Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation. Develop project plan and drive project milestones. Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project. Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project. Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project. Manage all communication plans, training and documentation. Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope. Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project. Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio. 6+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Has experience of Workstreams and keeping teams organized.
- Ideally looking for someone with a Contingent Workforce background.
- Experience of implementing enhancements and initiatives for Contingent Worker programs
- Someone who has a background in an Internal Implementation team as well as Process Enhancement and Continuous Improvement Enhancements.
- The role may require hands on duties, so someone who is not averse to rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
- PMP certification is nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills (including experience of presenting to upper management.
|Job Category||Project Manager|