We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6-month – 40 hours
Job ID number: C1018
Brief description of duties:
- Experience managing projects or programs, working on projects in accordance with standard project management methodologies, best practices, principles, tools and techniques.
- Project Management education and PMP / PRINCE2 certification is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with external and internal parties.
- Ability to proactively drive the completion of the project
- Understanding and experience with System integrations.
- Technical knowledge and proficiency.
- Excellent client management skills including ability to challenge, drive towards outcomes and to effectively raise or escalate issues as needed to resolve.
- Thorough understanding of Agile as well as Waterfall and Hybrid SDLC principles to support the delivery of complex technical solutions
- Knowledge and experience working with organizational business processes; ideally in banking or other regulated industry. Ex: process improvement, process mapping, value driven.
- Working knowledge of change management practices to ensure success
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems around people, process and technology
- Experience with system implementations.
- SCRUM master experience
- Financial Experience
- Seasoned PM experience
- Strong Business Acumen and understanding of Tech delivery and they will need the lead an external partner responsible for implementation Services – TYSY, Aleesa CWD etc
- Credit Cards experience ( worked on an end to end implementation)
- Hands on PM
- Managing internal stakeholders and holding external party to deliver to the implementation services contract we are signing
- Need to come from a banking/ Financial background
- Product knowledge of Mortgages/ Credit/ Credit cards
- Will be working within a PMO
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Credit Cards experience||7+|
|Banking/ Financial background||Must|