We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 24-month contract – 37.5 hours/month
Location: Toronto – US – Remote
Job ID number: C1174
Brief description of duties:
The migration of critical data needs to be done ASAP. This Technical PM will be working on a SAS Migration moving contracting data from on premise to cloud using another vendor. In the process of doing vendor negotiations and there have been some contentions; terms and conditions, done in a new environment, challenges deciding on where customizations should be, timing on things, etc.
Dealing mostly with US teams and one vendor. Current PM is out of Indiana, but the client is situated in San Francisco. They are open to seeing candidates from Toronto.
- Assemble, guide, empower and serve the team to create value for our business and, ultimately, our patients.
- Create collaborative partnerships, with customers, vendors and other Roche teams to achieve agreed upon and clearly defined project objectives with business stakeholders and Informatics.
- Facilitate the selection of the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fits the business needs and support teams to align with guiding principles of either methodology as required.
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and ensure appropriate team members are requested and assigned by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
- Support and coach the team as required to enable adoption of agreed ways of working and to guide the team through potential challenges and questions, which may include guidance to evolve into self governing teams in Agile delivery.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, enabling the team to strive for continuous learning and improvement
- Remove impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and conflicts can be resolved among the team
- Support, educate and coach the business Product Owner to understand their role and bring the most value to the team
- Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who is able to present complex information, issues and potential solutions to the senior IT management, senior customer management, and executive teams.
- 8+ Technical / Agile PM Experience
- Negotiation contracts, Moving RFPs to MSA’s
- Strong data migrations
- Deep experience on premise to cloud- Moving configurations to on premise
- Strong analytics experience: using QlikView + BI
- Strong technical, agile and analytics project management experience
- Assertive personality/can get stuff done
- Collaborative, engaging, passionate
|Job Category||Project Manager|