We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 12-months – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Remote – Ontario or Quebec
Job ID number: C1143
Brief description of duties:
Client is currently sourcing for a Senior Project Manager position on a 6 – month contract.
The data and Analytics PMO team, is looking to hire a 3 seasoned Technology Project Managers to assist with the BOTW merger/acquisition. The PM’s will support Data engineering and technology delivery with a strong focus on Project Management practices in a Hybrid environment (Traditional Waterfall SDLC & Agile delivery) and a dynamic matrix organization.
Here are some of the key requirements and responsibilities included in this role:
- Provides guidance to the project sponsor on the implementation and sustainment of projects, resulting in successful project outcomes.
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle, including business, operational and technology deliverables. Ensures all project processes are completed.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to remediate security vulnerabilities and violations. Will liaise between DnA team and cross-functional project teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery
- Ensures change management plans are developed, socialized and consistently measured to deliver the expected project benefits and adoption.
- Executes project requirements in governance frameworks focused on risk appetite, and regulatory and compliance standards.
- Develops all related project management artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards
- Monitors and controls project deliverables. Makes recommendations and adjustments to the overall project plan to achieve deliverables. Will solicit, develop, maintain and socialize/present status updates and milestones according to BU need
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery
- Provides project sponsor with advice on the viability of the business case (costs, benefits, KPIs, etc.) throughout the project.
- Understands project interdependencies and demonstrates the critical thinking that proactively identifies project risks and establishes effective risk mitigation from the outset.
- Demonstrates stakeholder partnership that involves effective communicating with the project sponsor; gains and builds trust and rapport.
- Demonstrates ownership and commitment by holding themselves accountable for the identification and resolution of project problems.
- Leads and/or represents the project in project team meetings, governance forums and inter-department forums.
- Adheres to Bank risk, regulatory and compliance controls
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|SDLC, Agile/Waterfall (Hybrid Model)||10|
|Data Engineering practices||10|