We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 12-month – project will be long term and high chance for extension
Location: Toronto – Remote
Job ID number: C1066
Brief description of duties:
One of our initiatives is to build a risk repository (MDR) on top of which the bank is re-platforming its production models from SAS/Linux to Python/Cheetah that will leverage the data in the risk repository.
- Banking experience
- Experience with data warehouse, system migration, data migration, platform migration, etc.
- Super strong PM
- Must be able to envision end to end dependencies
- Comfortable with change management
- Provide effective challenge on decisions and short cuts proposed by teams.
- Review big picture strategic decisions.
- e.g. When testing a variable not only focus on one table rather consider than all the downstream implications and build a plan to encompass the end state vision.
- e.g. need to think about initiative so production runs on MDR, so think about operational aspects where the MDR needs to be populated by BD 5, but in current state data is arriving by BD 8 so missed the boat.
- Need to know where to engage key partners, such as Model Risk.
- Governance roles and responsibilities.
- Testing strategies.
- Need big experience and managing big interdependent projects.
- 100% focused on MDR/CCRC platform migration
Nice to haves:
- Credit Risk / Risk Model Development
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Data warehouse, system migration, data migration, platform migration||5+|