We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6-month Contract
Location: WFH from home – Toronto
Job ID number: C1054
Brief description of duties:
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and agree on project governance with the customer.
- Define and agree to project roles and responsibilities
- Drive customer to realize value from Digital Enterprise Solutions and guide the customer through the client PLM Delivery Framework
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing program
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis, and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Setup of all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication on all levels for a project
- Proactively monitor the projects’ overall progress, resolve issues, and initiate corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Perform program quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements and is to the appropriate quality, and manage compliance to standards, rules, and regulations
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into program and organization to strengthen the client PLM Delivery Framework
- Ensure the projects in the program deliver to the approved budget and agreed on margin and that both are regularly reviewed
- Manage contract acceptance and handover of projects to the customer
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule, and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Mentor development team members.
- Make technical recommendations and implement the overall system design of the PLM Solution.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- 5+ years Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, EPMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator, or Agile.
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP, or MES implementations with project budgets in excess of $5M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent is suitable for this position.
- Summarizes complex information and communicates in an effective manner for a given audience.
- Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence, and persuasiveness and be able to communicate at various levels throughout an organization.
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing environment leading teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%-50%
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile||5+|