We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6-month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Markham
Job ID number: C1049
Brief description of duties:
- This position will be responsible for leading a team to build and implement MEDITECH Expanse 2.1.x WPL and Web Acute successfully and on time. As well, work alongside the client partners to manage the testing of PP DTS and workflow. Leads the planning and implementation of WPL and Web Acute
- Provide project management support for the build and implementation team
- Utilized continuous improvement methodologies in the analysis, evaluation, and monitoring of project outcomes.
- Responsible to ensure standards are maintained and build is completed.
- Manage risk and mitigating strategies.
- Contribute to the Build for implementation
- Responsible to ensure patient safety and end-user impact are considered when new workflow and/or process changes are implemented.
- Provide ongoing progress reporting to the sponsoring committee and others as appropriate.
- Prepares reports and presentations as required for leadership, and committees.
- Responsible for the development of standardized training material for end-users impacted by the upgrade.
- Accountable for the quality, scope, schedule, and costs related to the team and implementation.
- Recommends corrective actions as required.
- Continuously scanning the environment for ideas, best practices, and emerging trends linked to projects
- PMP certified
- Broad industry experience with implementing technical and health information systems
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with implementing MEDITECH Expanse 2.1.x Clinical Documentation modules in a multisite environment
- Experienced in building the clinical documentation modules
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the MEDITECH Expanse 2.1.x WPL, and Web Acute
- Experience with project management and leading a team to build Web Acute module for implementation
- Experienced with testing MEDITECH Priority Packs upgrades, system configuration, automated workflow, process improvement initiatives including interfacing, and third party systems data integrity
- Analyze needs of stakeholders and recommend and implement process and system changes
- Demonstrates creative thinking and takes initiative through recommendation/suggestions of solutions/new ideas that will improve overall system quality and work process.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and communications skills
- Superior people skills, negotiation skills, and customer service focus are essential
- Ability to manage multiple teams and demands with competing deadlines
- The ability to work both as a team member and independently in a professional manner is essential
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Experience with implementing technical and health information systems||5+|