We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 10-month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1046
Brief description of duties:
- Based in the Toronto office, the person will be responsible for managing medium to large IT projects for financial systems ranging from system integrations, enhancements, upgrades, and replacements, with the ultimate aim of creating efficiencies, eliminating manual processes, automation, and enhancing the user experience for clients and colleagues.
- This person will work across multiple projects and interact with clients, business stakeholders, and technology teams across the globe.
- You are a seasoned and principle-based project manager, have a good background in Oracle RMB and Oracle EBS applications, financial systems projects, and are either currently in an IT project manager/program manager role with Insurance and/or Financial Industry domain knowledge
- Maintains the PMO Methodology and Lifecycle Processes.
- Creates and maintains all documents that support the PMO Methodology.
- Educates and consults with the PM group on the PMO methodology.
- Collates and tracks program status information and project artifacts at various stages of a project’s lifecycle (finances, resources).
- Ensures methodology compliance, auditing, and tracking of ongoing projects; using the agreed tools at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follows the approved methodology.
- Analyses data and provides Value Add reports on a weekly/monthly basis to PMO Leadership and stakeholders.
- Provides induction and day-to-day support to PM and PFM’s on the project methodology.
- Maintains and monitors the SharePoint tool.
- Meets with Portfolio managers/stakeholders and reviews data.
- Creates and maintains toolsets used by the Program Management group.
- Recommends corrective actions on projects, if required.
- Works close with Program and Portfolio managers to review finances.
- Works with Finance to agree on finance templates and the creation of weekly/monthly finance reports.
- Works with IT teams and Finance to agree on Budget templates.
- Works with Senior IT Management to agree on a yearly timeline.
- Supports Program Managers in creating Budget submissions.
- Reviews and collates Budget submissions, provide quality reports.
- Works with stakeholders to implement value and add change across the PM.
- Experience delivering Oracle RMB and EBS implementations, upgrades, and Cloud Financials Projects
- Track record of effectively delivering complex IT projects for financial systems successfully
- Energetic, highly motivated, self-starter
- Collaborative, organized, pro-active approach to leading each project
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build partnerships with internal and external teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Assertive, proactive, and results-focused
- Ability to manage and drive multiple global projects or a program to successful completion, some complex, highly cross-functional, and long in duration
- Proven excellent people skills to be able to lead and motivate the project teams.
- Expert in creating and maintaining project plans using MS Project
- Driving requirements gathering and testing sessions, getting regular status updates, resource planning, scope management, managing cutovers, and managing project budgets.
- Delivering several large and complex implementations/upgrades projects
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings with a large number of participants
- Experience working with a distributed team of analysts, developers, and shared services including off-shore contractors
Nice to haves:
- Oracle EBS certifications
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Oracle RMB & EBS||10+|