We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C13433
Brief description of duties:
Accountable for actively leading and supporting delivery teams through a number of interrelated, complex, and high-profile initiatives that require planning, collaboration, and execution. Regardless of the delivery framework, you will demonstrate a commitment to creating a productive, engaged, and capable delivery team(s). Ensure key metrics provide the basis for teams to deliver quality customer experiences, in a timely manner building and fostering a culture of transparency focused on the ability to inspect and adapt as needed.
- PMP not necessary
- Must have experience in Agile environment- currently working with a hybrid waterfall/Agile methodologies
- Banking/finance is preferred
- Project Management experience
- Diplomatic, highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Solid Analytical and critical thinking skills with an ability to communicate at levels with all key organizational partners
- Exceptional applicable and working knowledge of delivery frameworks for effective workflow visualization and management (Jira, Confluence, Kanban, Scrum Boards, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels (from technical discussions to high-level executive
- Skilled in applying a pragmatic approach to leading and coaching teams with a focus on transparency coupled with the ability to inspect and adapt, change course as needed and appropriate
- Strong customer-centric view, strong team player
- STEM education, preferably Computer Science, Programming, Engineering or a related field
|Job Category||Project Manager|