We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Term: 6 months + extension
Location: Remote, for now/Toronto
Job ID number: C1230
Brief description of duties:
- The candidate may work on a variety of projects GL Feed Integration Project, Oracle EBS Upgrade Project, eInvoicing and Banking Integration Project
- Manages moderately complex projects or pieces of a larger project end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Establishes and manages an appropriate project governance structure, and manages all project stakeholders and project team members in the successful delivery of the project, including managing their tasks, project workload, and deadlines.
- Ensures comprehensive scope document is in place at the start of the project, and continuously reviews the scope document as the project progresses and suggests changes of scope, as appropriate.
- Actively manages all project risks and issues, and ensures lessons learned on projects are shared with colleagues and recommendations adopted are implemented.
- Liaises with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Provides accurate and timely cost estimates for project work where requested, together with providing regular reporting on project costs and discuss any cost issues.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with project teams, third-party providers, clients, etc.
- Provides technical support and input to the Manager on project proposals of average to difficult complexity.
- Researches and provides recommendations on new best practice standards.
- Microsoft Project Expert Level
- Delivery of Oracle EBS implementations, upgrades, and Cloud Financials Projects
- Knowledgeable on software development for financial applications
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Teams
Nice to haves:
- 10+ Years Project Management experience with Oracle projects
- Excellent written and communication skills for a client-facing role
- Expert in MS Project 2013 or higher
- Energetic, highly motivated, self-starter
- Collaborative, organized, pro-active approach to leading each project
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build partnerships with internal and external teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Assertive, proactive, and results-focused
- Proven excellent people skills to be able to lead and motivate the project teams.
|Job Category||Program Manager|
|Delivery of Oracle EBS implementations, upgrades and Cloud Financials Projects||Must have|
|Expert in MS Project 2013 or higher||Must have|