We’re looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1364
Brief description of duties:
• Business operational transformation projects with key technology / digital deliverables utilizing both internal IT and vendor partners; complex technology alignment across systems
• Ongoing alignment and coordination of business process and operational impacts and implementation of project deliverables; cross-functional resource and priority management
• Management of intra-project dependencies and alignment across portfolios
• Key deliverable timeframes ranging from 3 to 6 months in the context of projects spreading over the next 18 months
- A mix of technical experience in IT and business-related / business consulting experience.
- Minimum seven years of experience in a direct Project Manager role delivering high value, complex projects that have included the responsibility for the management of: o Multiple related and concurrent projects
- Technology teams and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, both inside the organization, to technical and non-technical stakeholders, with quality both written and verbally.
- Experience in the use of various project development methodologies including both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Important – Experience working with vendors and technology consulting firms including managing relationships, evaluating performance, and tracking T&M budgets.
- Important – Experience managing project financials and forecasting including developing and tracking capital and operating budgets.
- Important – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated experience to onboard quickly, solidify scope rapidly and manage change to scope closely.
- PMP certificate
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Project Manager||7 years|
|Waterfall and Agile/Scrum||7 years|
|Vendor Management||7 years|