We’re looking for a Project Coordinator! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Coordinator
Term: 6 month + extension
Location: Remote for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1208
Responsible for planning and coordinating project schedules, budgets, and administrative tasks. Supports the project team by performing administrative activities and facilitating project logistics (e.g., meetings, conference rooms, conference calls).
• Assists in the daily coordination of various assigned projects.
• Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans, including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording meeting minutes, and documenting them promptly for distribution to project team members.
• Serves as a communication liaison between clients, the project team, and other client functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes, and progress.
• Tracks project progress, and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles. Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
• May work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality, and employee retention.
• Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with the project or program plan structure, and provides timely status updates to the client and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
• Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, and participating in event coordination.
• Anticipates the needs of a project, program, and PMO management, and makes independent decisions, and takes action to meet those needs.
• Furnishes and obtains information from project management and representatives from clients or the client organizations.
• Performs additional related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
• Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK)
• Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
• Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|
|MS Project||Must have|