We are looking for a Project Coordinator! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Coordinator
Term: 4 months – 35 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – 100% remote
Job ID number: C1200
Brief Description of Duties:
- Direct and coordinate project activities to ensure projects progress on schedule.
- Work with project team members to log and track issues or action items, and provide advice to resolve problems
- Update project management tools to accurately reflect project status and coordinate schedule changes as required with support project delivery team and consultants.
- Summarize projects status and project issues to report to Project Management Office (PMO)
- Assist in preparation of requirements documentation throughout the project lifecycle using templated documents and prescribed logs to document needs
- Review requirements documentation and logged change requests to check for completeness, accuracy and compliance with product functionality.
- Identify and escalate requests for non-standard, out of scope work to designated project team members and PMO for guidance.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of sites to ensure that the content (text, links, images/widgets etc.) have been configured as per the request and/or fixed as necessary
- Oversee QA and UAT logs and liaise with consultants on testing status
- On occasion, perform simple updates/fixes to web content on the client’s systems using Sitecore’s content management system as needed to minimize issues logged.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to support and work with multiple team members simultaneously, to deliver high-quality services to clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage individual tasks independently, being able to work to scheduled deliverables under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage issues, escalating complex issues when needed
- Strong administrative skills with a focus on details
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive, accountable, collaborative and externally client focused
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Some experience with web content editors preferred
|Job Category||Project Control Officer, Project Coordinator|