Exciting Project Coordinator Opportunity in Toronto! Join our Team and Showcase your Combined Experience as a Project Manager/Project Coordinator or related field, Previous experience with regulatory & business projects, and Proficiency in MS Project Plan/PowerBI, Excel & MS Office! If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, reach out to us today and refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Coordinator
Term: 6 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (1-2 days/week)
Job ID number: C1224
Brief Description of Duties:
Story Behind the Need
- Business Group: The Regulatory Initiatives team oversees projects relating to regulator changes that need to be implemented across Canada.
- Project: Support the Enterprise project including coordinating with different teams and administrative duties. This particular project is early on in it’s life cycle and pertains to Bill 96 (French First – Quebec).
- The Project will be working to discover gaps, how to address them and coordinating with the Montreal teams (French is not required).
Candidate Value Proposition
The successful candidate will have the opportunity help to join one of the Top Banks in Canada on a large regulatory initiative across the entirety of the bank.
Typical Day in Role
- Working in tandem with another Project Manager to support the initiative
- Coordinating between multiple teams
- Drive follow up when managing projects
- Providing project support to staff and providing general administrative duties as needed
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
- Combined previous experience as a Project Manager/Project Coordinator or related field
- Previous experience with regulatory & business projects
- Experience with MS Project Plan/PowerBI
- Experience with Excel & MS Office
Nice to Have Skills
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- PMP cert an asset
- Excellent writing & oral skills
- High attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- College or University degree (Business or Financial preferred)
|Job Category||Project Control Officer, Project Coordinator|