Project Control Officer
Posted 8 months ago
We are looking for a Project Control Officer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Control Officer
Term: 10-month Contract – 35 hours
Location: Remote for now, but may eventually require some work on the Guelph campus
Job ID number: C1113
Brief description of duties:
This role will work along-side our Project Manager, our vendor (SAP) and internal Workstream Leads to assist with:
- Ensuring business process documentation is updated in preparation for testing and go-live
- Support the project leads through prioritizing and updating documentation resulting from testing and go-live
- Support the project team through testing and training phases and assist with minutes, action items, bug management and follow-up
- General project administration (such as assisting the Project Manager with project scheduling and tracking needs)
- Update and track project tasks, actions and risks in Azure DevOps, Excel, SmartSheet etc.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful summaries and reports.
- some experience with SAP HRMS (SuccessFactors) or a large ERP solution in the cloud.
- the ability to work independently to complete assigned responsibilities.
- worked with and is able to collaborate with both business and technology teams.
- experience with supporting project teams through the UAT and go-live readiness.
- the ability to update documentation bases on testing outcomes.
- Effectively communicate with a cross-functional team members and various levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A degree/diploma in HR, business, information technology or related field.
- Experience in Project Management and Business Analysis, or supporting such roles.
- Experience in business analysis and quality analysis testing.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Knowledge of project tracking tools such as Azure DevOps, SmartSheets, MS Project.
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|