Posted 1 year ago
We’re looking for a Product Manager! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Product Manager
Term: 12-month Contract – Toronto
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1010
Brief description of duties:
The Manager, Digital Products mandate is to deliver digital products that exceed customer expectations and deliver business outcomes. Strong candidates understand the customer and market needs, map these needs to well-defined requirements and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of products. This role will also lead technology ideation and demonstrations with clients and prospects.
- Define product features end to end. This includes consideration for all touchpoints (client, customer, internal), business value, analysis, design, vendor selection, contract negotiation reporting, analytics, acceptance criteria, and UAT
- Define the go-to-market strategy and product readiness plan and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the business is ready to sell, deliver, and support the product
- Research and recommend new digital products/channels and/or identify new market opportunities
- Seeks customer feedback, insights, and research to develop features that are customer-centric
- Utilize data, research, and experience to drive roadmap decisions and priorities
Clients and Prospects
- Supports and enables sales and service channels as the product and market expert for digital products
- Works with cross-functional teams (IT Delivery, PMO, Marketing, L&D, etc.) to deliver product roadmap and provide SME support as needed during development, delivery, and post-launch
- Collaborates and communicates with Client Services stakeholders about client technology, new releases, issues, resolutions as well as opportunities to better meet client needs.
- University degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, Information Services or equivalent.
- Delivering successful software products in a Product Management and customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of digital products, focusing on web and mobile channels
- Experience in supporting Pre-Sales activities and customer accounts/engagements.
- Design thinking exposure an asset
- Agile and DevOps experience an asset
- Eager self-starter
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong relationship-building skills (Internal team, business stakeholders, project execution teams)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technology priorities across all business divisions and shared service departments.
- Superior presentation skills to be able to discuss and explain information clearly and concisely to a business and technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to conceptualize complex ideas into the key artifacts required to develop solutions
- Experience with writing business cases, feasibility and alternative studies, and competitive and market analysis
- Previous relocation operations experience is an asset
- Previous experience with integration between HR, Finance, and/or other systems is an asset.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with workflow management software
- Demonstrated ability to manage an enterprise-level feature with phased delivery designed to target different user personas with overlapping dependencies
- Modern consumer software experience (B2C) a plus (optional)
|Job Category||Product Manager|
|Delivering successful software products in a Product Management and customer-facing role||3-5|