Posted 2 years ago
We’re looking for a Product Manager or a Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Product Manager or a Business Analyst
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1316
Brief description of duties:
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, with a depth understanding of the end-to-end credit card lifecycle from customer acquisition to card issuance, use, and authorization.
Working in the client project management office, the Product Manager serves as the bridge between business and technology, helping to set business priorities and directing execution with technology teams.
- Ensure the successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects and smaller projects involving multiple teams from different groups across the bank, as well as external vendors.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on the TS2 platform which requires extensive knowledge on TSYS capabilities to support all aspects of the Credit Card Business.
- Creates and maintains process mapping documents and system diagrams.
- Works closely with Business stakeholders to assess and deliver products and solutions that meet market needs and business goals
- Tracking, monitoring, and communicating the progress of initiatives against defined project milestones to ensure progress versus expectations.
- Lead requirements walkthrough sessions with technical and QA resources ensuring that business and system requirements are understood, information is adequate to facilitate design, development, and testing of the business requirement
- Development and execution of implementation and communication strategy.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in project and operational roles, in the financial services, credit card industry.
- Strong Experience in TSYS TS2 and TSYS peripheral systems including DE and TCS.
- Ability to understand and translate user requirements into technically sound stories
- Solid knowledge of project life cycles and practices
- Robust analytical skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, and perform well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High level of initiative, independent work, and motivation.
|Job Category||Product Manager|
|Experience in a project and operational roles, in the financial services, credit card industry.||5+|
|TSYS TS2 and TSYS peripheral systems including DE and TCS.||5+|