We’re looking for a PowerBI Consultant! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: .Net Developer
Term: 6-12 months + possible extensions
Location: Remote for now/ Ontario
Job ID number: C1189
Major Responsibilities and Experiences
- Design, build and implement business intelligence tools and visual analytics using Power-BI to drive faster decisions and better results.
- Ensures fit between data solutions, operations, and strategic directions to maximize value creation related to data.
- Actively participate in needs assessment and diagnostics of data mining solutions with the business.
- Provide technical expertise on data architecture, quality, and implementation of data analysis solutions.
- Supports ad-hoc requests to address day-to-day Operations issues and opportunities.
- Leads the script testing & data validation & technical documentation (Compliance Requirements) during the migration and between the development, regression, pre-production, and production environment.
- University Degree in Information Technology or Computer science
- 3+ years of experience in architecture, business intelligence, applications, and concepts of data management and analysis.
- Experience with Visualization tools like Power-BI, Qliksence, and ability to tell the story of data
- Experience working with database like MS SQL, Oracle, and good in SQL queries
- Background in the Solutions development lifecycle. Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions, information modeling, and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to plan, schedule, and deliver quality work with multi-tasking skills
- Experience with open-source cloud-based platforms, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, SAS, or any other public / private cloud platforms.