We are looking for a Performance Tester! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Performance Tester
Term: 6-months (fully renewable) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2-days a week on-site
Job ID number: C1180
Brief Description of Duties:
Looking for a true performance tester with multiple years of extensive experience operating in a multi-tier environment using tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, Neoload, strong knowledge of scripting, scenarios, profiles. Execution of load testing, scalability, stress, endurance, breakpoint testing. Predominate protocols used are web (HTPP/HTML), web services, True Client, RDP. + Comfortable using monitoring tools such as Dynatrace appmon, one agent, MS App Dynamics, SOAPUI to monitor server/application performance. The incumbent must be comfortable working in cloud solution performances testing technology ie. PAAS, SAAS, IASS as well as API, micros services and docker.
- Experience in performance testing gigs at Banks. He likes to hire SME’s and not generic QA’s or automation folks.
- LoadRunner and Dynatrace are must haves.
- Cloud experience, API experience.
- Protocols UI- OpenClient Web services for users sitting at the desktop or on phone.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience doing performers tester consulting gigs are other banks- preferably the Big 5.
- Ability to hit the ground running and need limited hand-holding. Good stakeholders’ involvement. Otherwise, he would just hire offshore.
- Experience working in performance testing COE for shared services at bank. They deal with internal end clients so experience with this sort of model is a benefit.
- Someone with thick skin as the client is a lot to handle, very up front guy.
|Job Category||Performance Tester|