We are looking for a Pega Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Pega Developer
Term: 6-month – 40 hours
Location: 1 day a week in office
Job ID number: C1270
Brief description of duties:
- Senior Developer delivering the design, development and Implementation of Pega BPM application changes for multiple technology projects
- Provide technical leadership, direction and mentorship to a team of IT professionals including Project Managers, Software developers, Business analysts and other project stakeholders
- Consult on all aspects of research, analysis, design, and development of technical solutions including work effort and cost estimation
- Demonstrate strong communications skills (written & verbal), proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across business units and at various levels within the Bank (technical, business)
- Participate in technical recommendations and decision making with other technical teams, architects, and business partners
- Produce and/or assist with the production of various SDLC/PMLC deliverables
- Identify and manage project risks and dependencies, ensuring that they are managed appropriately
- Build consensus and relationships with project team and Business, through use of superior negotiation skills
- A genuine passion for technology and solving problems A pragmatic approach to software development and delivery Provide technical design and software development of workflow process across multiple technology initiatives.
- Responsible for translating high-level and detail-level business requirements into specific design and develop business process workflow automation solutionRequires knowledge across multiple platforms, processes and architectures, as well as broad knowledge of new technologies and will include directing the design and development efforts of less experienced developers.
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to application, engineering and operations teams.
- Facilitate and help establish software development standards and best practices.
- Working with other developers and tech leads to construct a repeatable reusable automation workflow enterprise architecture solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synch with ever-changing business needs.
- Create test driver design(TDD) unit testing and maintains evidence of test plans and test results.
- Improve software developer productivity and security vulnerability and compliance risk during the software development cycle.
- College Diploma or University degree in Computer Science
- Pega CSA certification
- Pega Development
- DBMS in Oracle
- SQL scripting
Nice to haves:
- Pega Version 8
- Understand and build generic workflows with Pega Build generic templates Software Developer role Complicated requirements and work with multiple stakeholders Work with various technologies