We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Payroll Coordinator
Term: 12-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Waterloo – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1022
Brief description of duties:
Payroll Coordinator Canadian Division Operations is responsible for delivering a consistent end-to-end client experience across business units and markets. We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a client-focused approach. We build our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities and our local market focus. Our Centers of Expertise and Shared Services structure allow us to thrive in an environment of open communication and collaboration. Human Resources (HR) Administration Services, North America which is a new department within Global HR Client Services, provides HR administration services for payroll and workforce administration for employees in North America. As a member of the Payroll Services team the Payroll Coordinator will assist with day to day payroll and administrative duties. In this busy and fast-paced team you will be working to tight deadlines with high volumes of work.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for Gross to
Net payroll calculation
- Process Daily transactions from Inbound Interface from Workday, 3rd party vendors, and ASKHR Cases.
- Reconcile and report payments
- Assists with Sox audit document preparation
- Investigate and respond to Payroll Tier 1B escalated cases
Individual Accountabilities: – Payroll Processing – 70%
- Calculate and process transactions include but not limited to the Gross to Net payroll, review daily Payroll Effective Change Interface (PECI) between HR system (Workday and ADP GV) New Hires, Employee Transfers, Pay Incentives, Voluntary deductions, Garnishments, Employee Tax setup, Voluntary and Involuntary Terminations, STD, LTD,
- Maternity Leaves (others), Rehab Hours, Overpayment process.
- Process transactions from Inbound Interfaces, and other data files from Workday, and 3rd
- Party vendors. Commissions, Benefits, Solium, etc. if applicable.
- Prepare batch files to load into payroll
- Create on-demand checks and ACHs for off-cycle payments
- Process ROEs
- Audit payroll records and correct payroll errors
Tier 1B NA (ASKHR Cases) – 20%
- Research, resolve and respond (written and verbal) Tier 1B payroll inquiries from HR Call center via case management tool Salesforce
Payroll Governance and Controls – 10%
- Verify payroll data for reasonableness and compliance
- Ensure payroll documentation and procedures are maintained for SOX and any other audits required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of full cycle Payroll Processing experience
· PCP with NPI (National Payroll Institute). (Asset )
· Payroll experience with a minimum of 1000 employees in a fast-paced environment
· Large selection Canadian Provinces a plus
· Experience with HR system like Workday.
· Experience with large 3rd party payroll providers like ADP, PeopleSoft,
· Experience with ADP Global view as a processing services client a plus
· Excellent organizational & time management skills capable to prioritize work.
· Analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking.
· Able to work on a fast-paced environment
· Capable to work autonomously or as a Team player.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
|Full cycle Payroll Processing experience||2-4|
|HR system like Workday||2-4|