We are looking for a Oracle System Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Oracle System Analyst
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (once a week)
Job ID number: C1278
Brief Description of Duties:
- Role Focus: The Systems Analyst/Developer works within Corporate IT, analyzing and implementing technical solutions to meet user requirements, with a focus on Oracle ERP and APEX applications.
- Oracle ERP Expertise: Responsible for analyzing user requirements, designing technical solutions, and maintaining Oracle ERP modules such as HRMS, G/L, A/P, and others. Also, evaluates and integrates new ERP functionalities.
- APEX Development: Develops and maintains Oracle APEX applications, addressing urgent software needs for various business areas. Extends APEX platform using new technologies and plugins.
- Problem-Solving: Proficient in problem-solving and troubleshooting, addressing urgent module-level issues and providing efficient solutions
- Strong Business Analysis skills with progressive expertise.
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP Financial modules (Accounts Payable/Receivable , Cash Management). Techno functional consultant with basic knowledge of each function.
- Knowledgeable in data architecture, modeling, and system development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle EBS Middle-tier architecture and JAVA (OAF, ADF).
- Familiarity with middleware-based cloud integration (SOA Suite, SOAP, RESTful services)
- University degree with 5+ years’ experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Exposure to .Net technology and assets like handheld development and Oracle MAF.
- Knowledge of Formal Information Engineering methods and approaches is an asset.
- Certification/training of any below:
- Business Analysis Certification
- SQL/PL/SQL/JAVA Developer Oracle DBA Certificate
- Oracle ERP Functional trainings
|Job Category||Oracle System Analyst|