We are looking for a Network Planner! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Network Planner
Job ID number: C1058
Brief description of duties:
- 5+ years’ experience operating as network architect or designer for mobile operator, ISP or similar environment.
- Expert Understanding of TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS L3VPN, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, datacenter security best practices
- Experience with Cisco ASR XR routers and Cisco Nexus and Juniper switches
- Expertise with security methodologies, standards, and best practices (SOX, PCI, ITIL, and other security-related practices are an asset)
- Expertise within a broad range of security sub-disciplines including the (ISC) 2 Common Body of Knowledge Domains
- Strong Experience with Cisco NX-OS, IOS-XE, Juniper Junos, Gigamon, F5 LTM
- Strong experience with firewalls (Cisco/Juniper/Checkpoint/Palo Alto) and intrusion detection systems
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of sniffers and experience on Wireshark and how to read packet traces
Required Professional Designation/Certificate
- Security certifications such as: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Security, JNCIS, CISSP preferred
- Networking certifications such as: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Routing & Switching or Service Provider, JNCIA
- Knowledge on 4G and 5G cellular technologies is preferred
- Previous work experience with Mobile Operator will be highly considered
- Security Clearance is a nice to have
- Provides network engineering support for the client’s IP Core Routing & Switching Infrastructure.
- Collaborating with project managers and developers with scoping of projects, ensuring that they are scoped in accordance with architectural objectives and principles
- Provides network engineering expertise and oversight for the design and integration of routers, switches, Firewalls and load balancers.
- Write method of procedure (MOP) for the implementation of network changes.
- Assist with design and implement network access authentication solutions such as IPSec and SSL VPNs.
- Troubleshoot problems when they arise and correct/change as needed.
- Performs network audits for security recommendations.
- Familiar with Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, F5 equipment.
- Support Network Operation teams for implementation of security policies and core routing & switching changes.
|Network architect or designer for mobile operator, ISP or similar environment||5+|
|TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS L3VPN, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, datacenter security best practices||5+|
|Cisco ASR XR routers and Cisco Nexus and Juniper switches||5+|