We are looking for a Network Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Network Analyst
Job ID number: C1072
Brief description of duties:
- Performance Monitoring & Analyzing Network Daily Dashboard.
- Preparing regular KPIs for Worst performing Cells, able to troubleshoot RF problems through network KPIs • Preparing daily RNC/Market reports that reflects HW/SW performance for VoLTE/LTE & 3G.
- RF cluster Audit for redesign purposes and quality improvement.
- LTE and VoLTE Cluster Tuning and pre & Post launch optimization recommendations.
- Work on VIP & Sales Escalation to provide resolution by involving other departments where required.
- Using Probing system application (ISA/Geolocation) & Trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation.
- Provide SSV & Cluster reports for further Market Tuning recommendation.
- Preparing regular voice & Data quality Benchmarking campaigns reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved • Recommendation techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance • Generate related reports in Excel, Access, SQL as require.
- Analyze the collected data and troubleshooting the problems in the network, IRAT, CSFB, IFHO & SRVCC tuning strategies.
- Performing all kinds of network assurance after any modification implemented in network from field through drive test & post processing and from OSS using network KPIs before & after action • Recommend features that will improve network performance/capacity with field trial reports.
- Assist Freedom team in building user defined LTE KPIs and reports on Performance Management Tool.
- LTE Traffic and Capacity long and short term dimensioning for Probing & Network Quality Tools.
- Propose effective solutions for short term capacity problems for both LTE & 3G.
- Experience in Network performance monitoring and Optimization tuning (3G+LTE).
- Bachelors in Telecommunication/Wireless Engineering from a reputable university.
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and good knowledge of 5G Network Performance & RF Optimization.
- Experience with Nokia WCDMA and LTE features and software.
- Excellent using regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post processing, Benchmarking tools, such as ActixOne, Xceed, TEMS, Nemo, SwissQual & MapInfo.
|Network performance monitoring and Optimization tuning (3G+LTE)||2-3|