Type of Employment: Contract
Title: .NET Developer
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – twice a week
Job ID number: C1338
Brief Description on Duties
JOB DETAILS ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Contribute to the design of the next generation architecture, to meet the high growth needs of our company and customers for years to come.
- Maintain close collaboration with architects to ensure compliance with architectural decisions and development standards.
- Hands-on POCs and development with the technology stack.
- Keep current with the security aspects of the application.
- Anticipate and resolve technical problems while instituting best practices and disciplines for software development
- Model system behaviors using best practice methods for communicating design
- Document system components and related interfaces
- Adhere to coding standards, following high-level standards across all levels of design work
- Provide feedback on proposed design solutions of peers; include accurate level-of-effort estimates
- Interpret, understand, and explain system-level diagrams and designs
- Communicate to various lines of business at all levels of organization 2 For further information regarding this role, please contact Human Resources. Canada is committed to equity in employment and programming.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Completion of university or college program in related computer science discipline
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years of application development experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with highly scalable solutions on AWS cloud platform using event-driven, NoSQL, and serverless technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing the following: o ECS EC2/Fargate, S3, DynamoDB o Lambda, SQS, DDB streams, Kinesis
- Experience with these languages:
- Enterprise Java or Knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Other o REST, Event Streaming o Experience with Highly Scalable Systems and working knowledge of performance profiling
- Familiarity with Stripe payment and billing APIs will be a plus
- Design and articulate major aspects of highly scalable, reliable, and performant technical software solutions that leverage the AWS cloud platform and microservices.
- Experience with billing and subscription management is a plus. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Ability to deliver marginally to largely complex solutions with minimal supervision
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and juggle
- Ability to work under shifting deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
|Job Category||.Net Developer|