Posted 2 years ago
We’re looking for a .Net Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: .Net Developer
Term: 6 months + extension
Location: Remote, for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1238
Brief description of duties:
- Vault Management System is Currency Handling System used in Central Reserve Bank.
- This is an ongoing project, deployed in 20+ countries for central reserve banks.
- As a Technical Consultant – responsible for designing and developing Vault Management Front End UI using Visual Studio 2017, WCF, and SQL Server 2016.
- This is a short-term contract to enhance the existing applications as per new client requirements.
- Highly involved in Requirement Analysis and Specification, Onsite Client Interaction to verify Requirements, Test Planning and Development
- Technologies: WCF, SOAP, Windows forms.
- Web Technologies: Java, Wildfly (JBoss), WebSphere Hibernate, Wicket
- Databases: MS-SQL Server 2016, Oracle 12.
- Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, FTP
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with the business to develop a solution. Not a heads-down coder
Nice to have:
- Cash Management
|Job Category||.Net Developer|
|Work with the business to develop a solution||Must have|
|Fullstack Development||Must have|