Posted 6 months ago
We are looking for a .Net Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: .Net Developer
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1214
Brief description of duties:
- Self starter works with little or no supervision.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Peer reviews and retrospectives to provide and receive feedback on the overall effectiveness of the team including:
– Defining and maintaining development standards
– Code refactoring
– Process Improvements
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Review completed tasks to ascertain compliance with standards.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and collaborating on potential resolutions.
- Researching and prototyping new technology and technical solutions.
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry.
- Design and development of front-end user experience
- Assists tech leads and senior team members with software design tasks when required.
- Provides technical guidance and review to other team members by conducting technical walkthroughs.
- Keeps current on rapidly changing technological trends, self-teach new technologies and maintain an understanding of the Division’s business and technology strategies
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Effective testing, using automated techniques where available.
- Create technical documentation to ensure knowledge transfer
- Post-Secondary education in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in software design and development (3+ years for an intermediate)
- Visual Studio Professional 2017+
- SQL server 2016
- .NET Framework
- MVC, WebAPI
- Report design with SSRS
- ETL using SSIS
- Frameworks such as Bootstrap 3.0, bootgrid, jQuery, Select2, and Moments
|Job Category||.Net Developer|
|Software design and development||7+|
|SQL server 2016||7+|