Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Mulesoft Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Mulesoft Developer
Term: 12-months – 40 hours/week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid, twice a week on-site
Job ID number: C1131
Brief description of duties:
Creative problem solver, ability to understand, develop, enhance, and support highly customized applications
- Maintain and enforce high quality design documentation, coding standards, security standards, monitoring rules,
- Familiarity with tools like Bitbucket/Git, Eclipse, RAD, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented and complex environment/systems
- Build personas, storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely with other designers, architectures, and engineers to ship extraordinary products and experiences
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- The chosen candidate will work in a high paced team on a high visibility project. He/she will be expected to work in an agile environment and be able to consistently deliver quality work
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Develop software that is both reliable and scalable as the eventual user base will be the entire bank
- In depth understanding of full application stacks and the ability to work in any layer (client/server/business/database)
- Effective time and task management skills, including the ability to manage concurrent deliverables
- Ability to code, debug, research, analyze and problem-solve development issues
- Knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective
- Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and translate technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure
- Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A positive can-do attitude with openness to promoting knowledge sharing
- 8+ years’ experience in integration (API/Batch/Event) Development/Design/Architecture is a must.
- 3+ years of design and development experience in Mule 4.0 with both on-premises and Cloudhub implementations.
- Hands on experience with MuleSoft APIM, SWAGGER & RAML spec design, API proxy management, and security policy.
- Understand and implement Dataweave scripts.
- Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc. 3
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce integration experience
- Agile experience
|Job Category||MuleSoft Developer|
|Integration (API/Batch/Event) Development/Design/Architecture||8+|
|Design and development experience in Mule 4.0 with both on-premises and Cloudhub implementations||3+|
|MuleSoft APIM, SWAGGER & RAML spec design, API proxy management, and security policy||3+|
|Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers||3+|