We are looking for a MS Dynamics Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: MS Dynamics Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto– Hybrid – twice a week
Job ID number: C1372
Brief Description on Duties
We’re aligning different lines of business in an effort to provide a more seamless experience to its client base. As part of this effort, we are integrating a number of technologies used by the business. This part of the project related to this position would be aligning the CRM technology stream.
Specialty required as part of JF PIC migration project to facilitate transfer of JF CRM data to new CRM instance. Involves translation between two systems, which contractor has specialty in.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a highly visible project, opening up doors of opportunities within the organization.
Typical Day in Role:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex data model in the existing system and map it to the destination CRM application
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts of existing and target CRM systems
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience as a developer in Dynamics 365 and Salesforce technology
- 10+ years of Hands-on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- FI experience
- Experience as a business systems analyst
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Good communication skills
|MS Dynamics Developer