MS Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
We are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: MS Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
Term: 12-month contract
Location: Hybrid – Office’s location Vaughn
Job ID number: C1163
Brief description of duties:
Dynamics 365 Implementation Consultant in Finance and Operations (F&O)
For our POC support in Atlanta division, we’ll need (2) functional and technical consultants who have experience in Dynamics 365 F&O. These resources will support implementation team in preparation of data structures, setting up environments, writing & testing user-scenarios, and training & onboarding a small group of employees. Oversee the implementation team.
- In-depth understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O, particularly the Finance and Accounting modules
- Experience translating needs and requirements into solutions and providing quality oversight through the entire project lifecycle experience.
- Experience in translating business processes, logic, and user interface business requirements
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem
- Excellent solution-oriented/problem solving, analytical, and organization skills
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience financial systems implementations in either D365 or AX 2012 as either a functional or technical resource
- A minimum of one full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O
- 3-5 years working directly with clients, facilitating/leading requirement gathering sessions,
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves:
Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Ability to deal with stakeholders in US (Canadian company but has significant investment in US now).
|Experience financial systems implementations in either D365 or AX 2012 as either a functional or technical resource||3-5+|
|implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O||Minimum 1 full Cycle|