We are looking for a UI/UX Senior Design! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: UX UI Senior Designer
Term: 12-month – 37.5 hours
Location: 1 day a week in office. Either Toronto, London or Winnipeg.
Job ID number: C1187
Brief description of duties:
- Mobile/App design and User Experience design
- Working cross functionally between project teams
- Candidate has ability to own, present and defend what they had created/ Hybrid role from Montreal location/ Supplier role out call will be scheduled/ Mobile focused, App preferred, not web focused
- Please have portfolio links submitted on resumes for initial submission
we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The client’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you seeking to showcase your mobile app UI/UX design skills to over 2+ million users?
Our team’s mission is to help users easily self-manage their Mobility, TV, Internet, and Home Phone services and devices. With over 8 million monthly visits (and growing), it is critical that our sites and applications provide customers best-in-class usability, reliability and engagement. In future phases we’re also looking at integrating IoT, AI, Chat Bots, AR, VR and many other exciting opportunities in our rapidly evolving digital ecosystem.
The successful Mobile App UI/UX Designer needs to be able to understand the business requirements and technical limitations. Main tasks will be to drive business objectives through excellent user-centric design based on user research, heuristic evaluation, benchmarking, design trends and mobile-design best practices.
It is also imperative that the Mobile App UI/UX Designer have excellent communications skills to effectively work in an agile environment with a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders, at all levels of the business.
• Develop and maintain mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
• Work closely with stakeholders, product owners, developers and UI designers
• Lead user-centered design based on consultation with project teams and other experience designers
• Support task-based user testing through mobile prototypes
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and interface designs to product owners and stakeholders
• Act as a user experience advocate to assist product owner’s effort of building a customer-centric application
• Demonstrate good understanding and practices of Mobile App UI/UX design principles, through strong hands-on experience and abilities
• Lead design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs/documentation, and challenge core team to create a successful Mobile App user experience and cohesive story
• Work experience as a Mobile App UI/UX Designer
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in mobile app design, user experience design, and/or a related field
• Strong grasp of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design principles
• A team player with good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong analytical / business needs analysis skills
• Exceptional eye for detail and passion for quality
• Ability to translate business and user requirements into logical and streamlined interaction designs that support engaging user experience
• Fluent in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
• Portfolio of work samples showcasing work
• Experience designing within a large organization is valued
• Knowledge and/or experience in telecom industry and agile process is an asset
• Enjoyable work environment, working with top-notch Mobile App UI/UX design and research experts, developers, and business leaders
• Access to cutting edge technologies and technology partners
• Substantial investment in skills development and training
• Opportunity to design for one of the biggest national brands
• Opportunity to improve the digital experience for millions of Canadian
|Job Category||UX Designer|
|Mobile app design||5+|