We are looking for a Lead API and End point Security! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Lead API and End point Security
Term: 6-month contract
Location: Hybrid role and can be based anywhere in Canada, Days in office TBD
Job ID number: C1048
Brief description of duties:
This Position Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job classification. The Senior Security Analyst role sits in the first line of defense, is responsible for Global cybersecurity services (GCS). The individual will collaborate and liaise with cross-functional teams and senior leadership to develop and drive security strategy, best practices, policies, controls, processes and procedures across the organization. The role reports to Director, Host and Service Security. Job Profile Description This position is for a senior level cybersecurity professional to lead API Security initiatives and programs within our Global Cybersecurity Services (GCS) Team. Yo will be reporting to Director API and Host Security. You will develop and execute Cybersecurity practice of IT infrastructure including APIs in Cloud and On-prem Data Centers, security services for Endpoints. If you have experience in developing and executing Cyber Security strategies, policies, standards, and controls, we would like to talk to you!
- 5+ yrs experience – Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, improving and troubleshooting security systems.
- Perform risk assessments on security systems, analyze results and provide recommendations for enhancement/improvement.
- Monitor and maintain firewall rules and policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain disaster recovery and operations continuity plans.
- Perform forensic analysis on security incidents.
- Monitor internal security tools and provide reporting as necessary.
- Manage virus protection software for prevention, detection and elimination. Must possess a solid understanding of intrusion detection systems, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, encryption technologies and antivirus software.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in information security required.
- Extensive Experience with Application and API Security, OWASP top 10.
- Deep understanding of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO, COBIT, CMMI) and expertise in implementation.
- Expertise in defining, designing, implementing and measurement of security policies, processes, standards, controls.
- Experience with secure software development SecDevOps.
- Experience securing REST, SOAP, TLS based APIs and micro services.
- Experience with API Gateways, APIGEE, Microsoft APIM.
- Experience with End point security services for Software and Hardware.
- Design and develop security measures to ensure Cybersecurity is fully integrated.
- Validate current and future-state models to assess impact across all technology systems.
- Assess and enhance current processes adding value and efficiencies.
- Provide direct support to audit and ad-hoc consulting engagements.
Nice to haves:
- At least Five (5) years of experience cybersecurity.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- A deep appreciation for and understanding of the benefits of having a diverse team
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Provide and exhibit an expert understanding of specific technical concepts and solutions.
- Research and investigate independently new issues and innovations to maintain currency of technical expertise.
- Intermediate experience with Security scanning tools for Infrastructure, Applications.
- Previous data analytics and reporting experience using PowerBI or similar tools.
- Collaborate with key vendors, partners and other cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasio
|Application and API Security||3-5|