Posted 1 year ago
Type of Employment: Contract
Term: 6-month Contract
Job ID number: C1042
Brief description of duties:
- Working with Businesses to understand requirements.
- Working with senior team members to architect solutions
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Delivery of software using DevOps mentality.
- Prioritization of project scope/incidents.
- Monitoring solutions in production.
- Mentoring junior members in a small team.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team
- NodeJS and/or ReactJS development experience.
- Camunda BPM experience
- Should be able to create rules, conceptualize workflows and decision models.
- Camunda reporting skills, custom dashboards; plugins development.
- Experience with BPMN standard, BPM solutions development, and delivery against defined measurements (Schedule, defect variance, etc.).
- Good understanding of process flow conventions.
- Hands-On Work Experience with Camunda.
- Good team player, able to learn and share knowledge.
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and solutions.
- Motivated to learn and apply new technologies.
- Good command of English (communication with colleagues abroad).
|Job Category||Java Developer|
|NodeJS and/or ReactJS development||4-5+|