We are looking for a Java Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Java Developer
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1125
Brief description of duties:
- Develop backend solutions using Java and Spring Boot, ensuring that code and configurations adhere to security, logging, error handling, and performance standards, as well as non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the business, including infrastructure, operations, applications, vendors, and leads, to seek input and plan/coordinate development, define requirements, and timelines.
- Assess the impact of design decisions on banking solutions/products/services being developed, including performance, schedule, budget, downstream component/system impact, and quality, and recommend alternate/creative solutions for mitigation/optimization if required.
- Translate business requirements into detailed design specifications and code.
- interact with key business and technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers.
- Identify emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making, assess costs and benefits for different solutions, and decide on appropriate designs.
- Stay up to date on latest industry technical and business trends.
- Work in an Agile environment with a continuous improvement mindset and culture.
- Strong programming skills with hands-on experience designing and implementing high volume, high availability applications with a very high degree of automation.
- Java development experience
- SpringBoot and microservice development experience
- MongoDB, JSON and XML data notations.
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in evaluating trade-offs and making constructive calls with other teams while balancing perfection and compromise.
- An in-depth level of understanding with software development principles
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
|Job Category||Java Developer|
|SpringBoot and microservice||4-6|