We’re looking for a Java Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Java Developer
Location: Remote for now – Mississauga
Job ID number: C1345
Brief description of duties:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- You have at least 6 years of experience in systems development with 3 years in the Java/J2EE environment
- You have experience developing client-facing, web applications supporting multiple browsers.
- You have experience with creating and maintaining applications on the Openshift platform.
- You have excellent J2EE skills as they pertain to developing for Weblogic or JBoss containers.
- You have a strong knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of systems development life cycle
- You have experience developing client-facing, W3C standards-compliant, web applications supporting multiple browsers and operating systems and have a good understanding of application security principles.
- You are a self-starter and have strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- You understand and value Business Partnerships and Customer perspectives
- You are able to deal with a broad spectrum of personality types
- You are a strong team player with a positive attitude
Main skills are the following:
- Font end Angular
Multi-tier web-based solutions, a wide variety of hardware and operating systems
(Linux, AIX, Windows, etc), SQL Server, Agile, and RUP (development methodology)
Development Environment and Tools:
Java, J2EE, Spring, hibernate, JPA, JDBC, SOA, JAX-WS, JAXB Bindings, JMS, JMX, XSLT, JSON, Springboot, Openshift platform, AMQ, CSS, XML, GWT, HTML5, Debugging tools, application servers (Weblogic 12), tools such as Ant, Apache, Linux, scripting tools and languages, Sybase or Oracle, Eclipse, GIT / Jira, Confluence, UML, Knowledge of modeling tools.
|Job Category||Java Developer|
|Font end Angular||6|