We are looking for a Report Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: IT Director, DevOps Manager, IT Asset Management Analyst
Location: Mississauga – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1175
Brief description of duties:
- Establish high discipline and rigout ensuring adherence to Enterprise Security accreditations, ensure PCI Compliance each year
- Create a culture of security awareness, ownership and accountability across the Enterprise IT teams
- Mentor direct reports and provide guidance to the resolution of critical issues
- Implement standard Security incident management processes and frameworks.
- Create, measure, and report key metrics regarding Enterprise IT Security, in addition to the ongoing improvement regarding the enterprise security posture.
- Develop and lead a Security Education program and facilitate IT security training and best practices for the business.
- Lead the business in any engagements regarding accreditation relating to Information Security and undertake all external security measures to ensure success in Information Security practices.
- Provide leadership and be accountable for preventing security breaches and educating stakeholders on Security Threats.
- Manage 3rd Party software partners and vendor connections to enterprise network as aligned to best practice and not putting the business at risk.
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certified in ISO 27001
- Computer Engineering Professional Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
- 7+ years of Information Security experience; minimum 2 years as a Director leading a team
- Strong knowledge in identity management, authentication, encryption, PCI compliance
- Strong opinions regarding master data, access to data and alignment to best practices for master data
- Able to recognize talent, develop individuals, and build strong teams and relationships
|Information Security experience||7+|
|Leading a team||2|