IT Business Relationship Manager
We are looking for a IT Business Relationship Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: IT Business Relationship Manager
Term: Full-time – 37.5
Location: Etobicoke – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1257
Brief description of duties:
The IT Business Relationship Manager will be a valuable member in contributing to the organization’s future. Supporting the Director – IT Solutions, this individual is responsible for understanding the organization’s vertical business units, relaying customer needs, assisting in the prioritization of projects, ensuring that projects align with the technology that provides maximum return on investment, and directing IT strategy in support of the overall business strategy. This role will require travel to various warehouses across the GTA, as well as up to 15% of out of province travel. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of the organization’s culture.
Reporting to the Director – IT Solutions, in this role, you will:
- You build and maintain relationships with other IT leaders to develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs and can respond with agility to changing business priorities.
- You are current on new technologies and service management practices and provide direction on what emerging IT operations technologies and methods should be introduced, integrated and assimilated within IT Operations.
- You provide leadership, coaching and direction as it pertains to IT policies and procedures.
- You counsel operations on developing intake proposals and assist with planning against budgeted commitments.
- You work with clients on planning and execution of work as it relates to client needs.
- You collaborate with other IT Management to align business groups where appropriate.
- Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging everyone’s strengths.
- You are depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
- You work with business operations teams to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes.
We want a team member that will shape Organization’s culture and value that we:
- Look out for one another by putting the safety and well-being of each other first, always do what we say we’re going to do and treat everyone with honesty and respect.
- Bring thought leadership and constant value to our customers, think and act as a team and celebrate our wins and learnings every day.
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo, the desire to improve on yesterday and a focus on delivering customer solutions that make us and our clients even better.
- You are a strong leader capable of motivating and energizing the project team members in a high pressure, dynamic environment
- You have experience working effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/areas of the organization
- You have experience applying conflict resolution techniques to prevent/mitigate issues
- You have the ability to foster accountability/ownership towards set goals and targets
- You have strong interpersonal skills with ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels in an organization
- You have the ability to adapt and drive change
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and transition to action
- You drive continuous process improvement
- You have knowledge of existing business and IT processes and technologies
- You have strong internal/external customer service skills
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Project Management, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3-5 years Client Relationship management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the supply chain environment
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of business concepts including strategy development, financial analysis
- You have experience applying conflict resolution techniques to prevent and mitigate issues.
- Solid supply chain knowledge around end-to-end processes with a focus on warehousing and transportation
- You can foster accountability and ownership towards goals setting and targets.
- When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
- You are adaptable in your approach and prioritize with focus on what adds value to the client.
|Job Category||Business Relationship Manager|
|Client Relationship management||3-5|
|Supply chain environment||3-5|