We’re looking for an IOS Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: IOS Developer
Location: Remote for now – Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Montreal,and London
Job ID number: C1332
Brief description of duties:
As an iOS Developer, you are responsible for transforming the design and product vision into a seamless and engaging product. You are excited about the latest in mobile especially iOS. You value simplicity, love clean code, design, and have a real passion for problem-solving. You also have a deep understanding and proven grasp of end-to-end programming and you are eager to write code that delivers a great product.
- Write efficient code that is well documented, performance-oriented with reusability in mind.
- Working with the latest tech stack like iOS 13+, swift, SwiftUI, Combine
- Define best practices and coding standards across the entire team.
- Review code and provide feedback.
- Provide designers with feedback and suggest trade-offs when required.
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
- Understand the lower layers of the app like business logic and back-end integration.
- Help and mentor other members of the team.
- 4+ years of iOS native development including 2+ years of Swift development using XCode.
- Solid understanding of Swift programming and Objective-C bridging headers.
- Experience with asynchronous events like iOS Combine and familiarity with dependency injection.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the iOS development lifecycle including planning, development, debugging, performance, security, deployment, and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of iOS UX/UI patterns (SwiftUI), Apple guidelines, and best industry practices.
- Experience with design patterns and architecture like MVVM, Clean Code, and Clean Architecture.
- Experience with XCode Unit Testing, Lint checking process, and tools like SwifLint.
- Understanding of CI/CD process and tools like Bitbucket, CircleCi, and Fastlane.
- Understand RESTful APIs and how to integrate them with the mobile app.
- Understanding and flexibility in working in an Agile environment.
|Job Category||iOS Developer|
|IOS Native Development||4+|
|Swift development using Xcode||2+|
|Objective-C bridging headers||2+|