We are looking for a Investment Application Support Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Investment Application Support Analyst
Location: Toronto – Hybrid on-site 2 days a week
Job ID number: C109
Brief description of duties:
The candidate will be working on a small team to support end-users of their investment applications. They will be supporting the entire organization (approx. 300 people) with a variety of different tasks. They are responsible for:
- Leading, developing and executing operational procedures
- Delivering effective investment applications support:
- Onboarding, access and permissions to systems, monitoring, investigating job failure, recover, and rerun, fix problems with scheduling, ad hoc requirements to upgrade
- Maintaining service levels
- Sustaining production process stability across all of the Investment Applications portfolio (IFIN, Risk, Investments).
- Basic data management (figure out data sets, query/alter data)
This role will be the lead and key liaison to their business partners in Data Management, Investment Risk, Front office and IFIN teams and external vendors to support their day-to-day investment applications operations.
- Smart people who can adapt – pick up things on the fly
- Excellent communication – will be communicating to a variety of different teams/vendors/external parties throughout the entirety
- Experience with application support and managing access to them for internal users as well as escalating to vendors and other internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Investment related experience
Nice to haves:
- Someone familiar with building up processes and procedures
- Experience with investment-related applications (Eagle, Bloomberg, MSCI BarraOne)
- SQL experience
- BSA experience
|Investment Application Support Analyst||4+|