Intermediate RPA Developer
We are looking for an Intermediate RPA Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Intermediate RPA Developer
Job ID number: C1104
Brief description of duties:
We are looking for an RPA Developer who will be responsible for supporting our RPA platforms/environments and production processes including but not limited to bot deployment, platforms maintenance, bot monitoring, troubleshooting of RPA issues ensuring timely closure of issues. The Developer will also work on bugs fixes, enhancement/change requests. The candidate must have strong UiPath technical knowledge both technical development and support experience
- Design and develop automation solutions utilizing UiPath RPA tool. Follow development policies for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Develop or configure new RPA processes and objects using core RPA development principles and best practices that are reusable, efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Provide production support/process monitoring for our bots (digital workers), ensure the bots are running, investigate and troubleshoot issues in the live production environment.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to open tickets through an incident management system.
- Co-ordinate operational and daily support activities and ensure effective and timely resolution of all issues in compliance with the Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues and suggest and implement fixes to issues by doing a thorough root cause analysis and impact of the defect.
- Maintain our production and development environments and ensure the stability of the environments.
- Monitor our automation environments and technical logs, identify and address potential issues that can occur, and ensure the environments provide the required capacity to scale up and down based on existing volume and future volume based on project pipeline.
- Continuously update the production support knowledge base.
- Perform code reviews and ensure the code base adheres to set standards.
- Understand system and business changes that may impact our automated processes and manage the changes by working collaboratively with our business partners without disruption to production processes.
- Interface and coordinate with various business units for bots deployment in production (code review, deployment) per our automation lifecycle and methodology.
- Work collaboratively with delivery teams on enhancements/change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with multiple stakeholders and business partners.
- Apply sound risk management principles, identify, raise and proactively address potential risks related to our automation environments.
- Perform regular audit and compliance review to ensure compliance to our established standards and processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to decipher the bot code to understand the step by step business process the bot is automating and update the bot documentation accordingly.
- Provide consulting and support the delivery of automation projects as required.
- Strong technical background hands on development experience with UiPath.
- Demonstrated experience in applications support related to UiPath RPA platform.
- Knowledge in SQL and administrating and configuring Windows Server environments.
- Technical knowledge on Windows systems and architecture, Identity and Access Management (Active Directory, CyberArk),
- Experience in programming concepts and proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. PowerShell, Java/.NET, Visual Basic, C#), API/Web Service, database systems and data access methods, source code management.
- Good understanding of the RPA infrastructure deployment options (on prem, cloud).
- Experience with ITSM tools such as JIRA, Service Now, Confluence.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Results-focused; will go above and beyond with the ability to show creativity in providing solutions.
- Proven ability to learn and handle multiple priorities in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Ability to work on calls, late nights and weekends as required.
- Knowledge of incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; be naturally curious and creative with a drive to offer solutions to problems.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt in a pressurized situation.
- Relationship building with people and across teams with different levels or expertise.
- Sound business and technical acumen with demonstrated flexibility to identify and apply different approaches to solve business problems, and advance work on business priorities with the ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proven interpersonal / teamwork skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to effectively convey goals and initiatives to team members and management.
|Applications support related to UiPath RPA platform||3+|